Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Collection (silicone and paraben-free)

Well well well, it seems there's another silicone-free drugstore haircare line on the market this year (click here to see the other)! Look what I spotted at CVS:

 Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner


My awesome Twitter pal, @_Chlozilla, told me she bought these products and that they are pretty great. She said that, unlike similar products of this nature, the shampoo seems to really get her hair clean. After that tidbit of information, I must admit I'm pretty excited to give these products a go! 

What do you think? Are you excited to try these new offerings from Garnier? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. i'm excited to try these as i enjoy the fructis scent and formulas but i would rather use silicone free products. if they would've added "sulfate free" i would die and go to heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad other brands are jumping on this bandwagon, i really don't like the L'Oreal Everpure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently bought this product as I loved Garnier products, unfortunately I was VERY disappointed. I have a full head of long, fine hair that is generally very manageable with whatever shampoo/conditioner combo I choose. This product left my hair feeling matted, heavy, and almost greasy no matter how long I rinsed it. To say the least, I called the company and got my money back. Wouldn't reccomend this to anyone.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig